Do You Have ACTINIC KERATOSIS?
Contour Dermatology is now conducting a clinical research study to evaluate different concentrations of an investigational medication in patients with Actinic Keratosis (rough, dry, scaly patches due to sun exposure). Qualified participants receive study-related medical care from a board-certified physician, as well as study related evaluations and medication at no cost.
Potential benefits for volunteering may include:
To qualify for participation, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Currently have Actinic Keratosis (AK) spots on the face and/or scalp
- Additional criteria may apply
- 6 visits over approximately 4 months
- Medical Evaluations at no cost
- Financial compensation for your time and effort of participation
Qualified participants will receive study-related medical oversight as well as evaluations and medication at no cost.
Dr. Timothy Jochen is the Principal Investigator for this study which is conducted in conjunction with Palmtree Clinical Research.