Do You Have ACTINIC KERATOSIS?
Contour Dermatology is now conducting a clinical research study to evaluate different concentrations of an investigational medication in patients with Actinic Keratosis (rough, dry, scaly patches due to sun exposure). Qualified participants receive study-related medical care from a board-certified physician, as well as study related evaluations and medication at no cost.
To qualify for participation, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Currently have 4-8 Actinic Keratosis (AK) spots on the face and/or scalp
- Be in good general health
- Study-related care and office visits at no cost
- Contributing to medical research
- Financial compensation for your time and effort
Qualified participants will receive study-related medical oversight as well as evaluations and medication at no cost.
Dr. Timothy Jochen is the Principal Investigator for this study which is conducted in conjunction with Palmtree Clinical Research.