Sublime is a solution for targeting those telltale signs of aging, including, jowl and neck laxity, sagginess under the eyes, saggy brow lines, and nasolabial folds. Unlike conventional laser skin tightening treatments that are time and treatment intensive, and often too painful for many patients, Sublime offers virtually painless and fast treatment for sagging and wrinkled skin.
How Sublime Works
Sublime uses Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Light energies to precisely heat the dermal tissue within the targeted treatment area.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Produces a firming effect in lax skin
- Fine wrinkles are reduced
- Texture of your skin becomes smoother and more and toned
Is Sublime right for me?
elōs technology enables Sublime to be a safe and effective solution for all skin types.
The safety of elōs is attributed to the precise heating of the dermal tissue in the targeted treatment area. This ensures a safe, effective and fast treatment with no downtime. Conventional laser and IPL skin tightening treatments are time and treatment intensive, and often too painful for many patients. In contrast, Sublime uses significantly less energy, resulting in enhanced safety and a virtually painless procedure.
Is it safe?
Yes. Sublime is:
- FDA cleared for Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Treatment
- Virtually painless non-surgical and non-invasive treatment resulting in no downtime – you can return to your daily activities immediately following treatment
- The precise heating of the targeted treatment area ensures a safe and effective treatment
- Effective on all skin types and all skin colors
- Uses no drugs and has minimal to no downtime
How long does it take to see results?
Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the Sublime treatment regime. The total number of required treatment sessions depends on your skin’s condition.
Who should have the Sublime treatment?
Anyone who wants a non-invasive solution to imperfections such as:
- Skin Laxity
- Wrinkled skin
- Sagging skin
- Textural irregularities