Have you met Chloe Rayos, NP-C, our new nurse practitioner, yet? Among her expertise includes performing rejuvenating laser treatments. To introduce our patients to her, now through January 31, 2022, we are offering 15% off laser treatments with her at our La Quinta office. From reducing redness, laser hair and laser tattoo removal to facial and even intimate female rejuvenation, there are a dozen different lasers and radiofrequency devices from which you can choose to help you get clearer and more supple skin. Text us at 760-423-4000 or tap the button above to schedule your personal appointment to see which treatment is recommended for you and enjoy the 15% savings this month!
Featured Lasers at La Quinta
The following lasers and devices are on sale during January at our La Quinta office for treatments performed by Chloe Rayos, NP-C. Click below to learn more about the different devices and check out some before and after results!
We look forward to seeing you at our La Quinta office this month.
VBeam Perfecta — reduces red spots to even out skin tone, also reduces bruising.
- Laser Hair Removal
- GentleLase – effective for near-painless hair removal for all over the body
- GentleYag – safe for even dark skin
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- MedLite C6 – laser specifically designed for tattoo removal. Requires several treatments, but is effective for reducing pigmentation of various colors to significantly reduce the appearance of an unwanted tattoo.
- Fractional CO2 – this fractional technology reduces wrinkles and tightens skin, in a minimally invasive, less ablative procedure than traditional CO2 laser
- Lutronic Action II (erbium technology – Face treatment (Fraxel alternative)
- Lutronic Bella V (erbium technology – Feminine rejuvenation
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light – this device is great for reducing brown spots and evening skin tone
- Sublative – a bipolar radiofrequency device that improves acne scars and softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Sublime – non-invasive skin tightening with bipolar radiofrequency and infrared light
- Triniti Plus – a series of IPL, Sublime and Sublative treatments for maximum results!
Xtrac Laser – the only FDA-cleared laser that is clinically proven to clear skin of psoriasis and vitiligo and it only directs light to the affected area, leaving healthy skin untouched.