- Exfoliates skin
- Reveals a more youthful appearance
- Enhances skin tone and texture
Naturally Derived Ingredients
Naturally derived alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) combined with beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) help exfoliate skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and enhance skin texture.
- Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid: Each is a natural, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bilberry extract, sugar cane extract, sugar maple extract, and citrus extracts that provides mild exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin texture.
- Salicylic Acid:A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps exfoliate skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E considered the most important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): A moisturizing agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers
When to Apply
Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning, and applying treatment products.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply
Apply a small amount to face and gently massage into skin.
Because this product contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), it may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.