Six Helpful Halloween Skin Care Tips
Below are 6 helpful tips that can help maintain your skin soft and clear this Halloween.
- Put a primer on skin prior to makeup application. Not only will this give you skin a smooth finish, but it will create a small defense against clogged pores.
- Use good quality makeup. Avoid the cheap stuff, it’s usually the worst for your skin and tends to clog your pores, causing acne breakouts and blackheads.
- DO NOT use glue! Use Spirit gum to apply any latex or foam accessories on your skin. When removing these accessories from your skin AVOID ripping them off. Slowly peel off the accessories to prevent damage to the upper layer of your skin.
- Wash your face! The night was a long one and the last thing you are worried about is taking of the worn out makeup from your amazing Halloween night but not washing off your face can be one of the worst decisions you make that night. Leaving the makeup on overnight will cause pore clogging.
- Use makeup remover NOT soap, soap can dry and irritate the skin. If you feel like the makeup is still too thick try rubbing it off with a makeup remover towelettes before washing it off.
- Moisturize your face after washing.
Get a good night’s sleep, and don’t worry, no real studies have shown any consistent proof that all the chocolate you ate could cause you to break out!