COVID-Precaution Measures Continue
COVID-19 is still here – more than two years later. And while it is hopefully transitioning to milder variants, it looks like COVID will continue to be with us for a while longer. So, we wanted to share a reminder with you about what we are doing to help keep you safe at Contour Dermatology. We’d also like to remind our patients that health safety requires patient cooperation, too. If you don’t feel well, please wait until you are better before you visit us.
Contour Dermatology COVID Precautions
- As a medical office, we have always practiced the highest, hospital-grade level of sanitizing.
- Every patient who visits us is required to fill out a health screening questionnaire. We ask things like recent COVID infection or exposure (within 14 days), among other questions.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk location, please stay home for the recommended isolation time frame.
- We check the temperature of each patient to ensure they do not present to our office with a fever. We also encourage you to take your temperature at home first.
- We provide a sanitized, clean pen for each person to use to check in.
- We have provided hand sanitizer at stations throughout the office.
- Before your appointment, please wash your hands and feel free to use the provided hand sanitizer.
- We encourage patients to provide a few feet of separation when checking in.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks at our offices.
- If you feel fine but would like to limit your time in the lobby, we encourage you to utilize our online patient portal to fill out your paperwork in advance and bring it with you to your appointment.
- For cosmetic patients, we offer Facetime, Skype or Zoom consultations as options to in-office consultations.
- Our medical staff is fully vaccinated.
- Our staff also undergo a health screening check before beginning work each day.
- During the cooler weather, when the air conditioner is not required, we leave the front and side doors open to circulate fresh air.
- We also ask for your patience in advance should we be short staffed on any given day due to having staff stay home for the protection of all during these challenging times.
We realize that we will not always be able to avoid the virus 100 percent. Still, we believe the protocols we have established will reduce the possibility of spread. We are doing our part and encourage patients to do theirs. Let’s work together for a safe and healthy 2022. We look forward to seeing you soon.